Love, Fire, and Beauty: October 21, 22,& 23- 2016
Costs for Workshop is:
- Overnight Guest: $240
- Day Guest: $190
- Camping: $190
This will include dinner on Friday, 3 meals on Saturday, and 2 meals on Sunday.
- Accommodations include meals, as well as coffee, tea, and light refreshments.
- There are 4 dorm rooms at Prama Institute. 2 of the rooms have 6 bunk beds and 2 have 8 bunk beds a total of 28 beds in these four rooms. The shared rooms are very nice and have high quality beds.
- There are three private rooms with a double bed that will be available for those with any physical disabilities.
- Room assignments will be assigned based on accessibility.
- $120 deposit by cheque or Pay-Pal is required to reserve a place and the balance is to be paid by 28th September, please.
- Car hire at airport can be arranged privately and info on public transport will be included on information sheet available, when you have registered.
Please book early as places are limited.
For more information, questions or to receive a registration form with details for booking and payment please contact us –
- Sevn McAuley: email@example.com
- Said Osio: saidosio
- Lynn Pace: lynnpace
Registration and Refund Policy
- A deposit of $120 must accompany the initial registration. Final payment of $120 must be made by September 28th. Payments are to be made to Beads on One String foundation through Paypal at; www.beadsononestring.org/ or payments may also be made by cheque payable to Beads on One String Foundation; envelope marked Asheville Workshop.
- When all the initial places have been reserved, registrations will be wait-listed in case of a cancellation.
- It is advised that registration for the pilgrimage be made early. SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Please contact Lynn, Sevn, or Said before registering with payment to insure places are still available.
- Cancellations prior to July 20th will receive a full refund.
• Full refunds, minus a 20% administrative fee, will be provided until two weeks (fourteen days) prior to the date of the course/educational activity.
• 50% refunds will be provided until one week (seven days) prior to the date of the course/educational activity.
• No refund will be provided if participants cancel in less than seven days prior to the date of the course/educational activity.
• Payments are not transferable to other dates, courses or programs. —