- 2000km Pilgrimage – Summer 2020 from Canterbury Cathedral in Kent, to the tomb of the apostle Peter in Rome
- The Red Road: A Native American Path of Oneness
- A short history of the Beads on One String Project
- The Art of Listening
- Religious Education in the UK
- TZiPi, Meher Baba and Jewish Mysticism
- Intuition: Sacred and Secular – Saturday, October 12 – Boston, MA
"And at the hour of death, he who dies remembering Me,
Having relinquished the body,
Goes to My state of being.
In this matter there is no doubt.
Moreover, whatever state of being he remembers
When he gives up... https://www.facebook.com/beadsononestring/posts/2425596500797423
"The thought or wish the dying individual holds at the moment of death has special importance in determining his future destiny. If the last thought is of God or the Master, the individual achieves Liberation."... https://www.facebook.com/beadsononestring/posts/2424011510955922
"It is one flash, the being-ready and the pouring in. Nature reaching her summit, God dispenses His grace: the instant the spirit is ready, God enters without hesitation or delay.... Thou needest not seek Him... https://www.facebook.com/beadsononestring/posts/2422271621129911
"It is true that the voice of God, having once fully penetrated the heart, becomes strong as the tempest and loud as the thunder. But before reaching the heart it is as weak as a light breath which scarcely... https://www.facebook.com/beadsononestring/posts/2420713201285753
"The head has two ears,
Love has just one —
This hears certitude
Whilst those hear doubt."
The Walled Garden of Truth
Translated and abridged by D. L. Pendlebury
London: Octagon, 1974, p. 32