Spain has been chosen in order to reach into the memory of the time when Islam, Judaism and Christianity lived side by side and created one of the most profound cultural and spiritual moments in European history.
Dates: October 2013, arriving Friday 25. p.m. leaving Tuesday 29. a.m.
Theme: The Creativity between Man and God Creativity is inherent in all beings. Man’s creative response towards God is present in all spiritual traditions. We hope a dialogue will ensue between the speakers and participants, making time and space to listen, reflect and focus on the creativity which has come about through the intimate dialogue between devotees and God.
Amongst others the speakers are:
- Rabbi Larry Tabick: Judaic Mysticism
- Valerie Quinlivan: Catholic Tradition
- Ignacio Bejar: Sufism
- Krishna Shukla: Hindu Tradition
- Stephan Schuhmacher: Zen Buddhism
- Renate Moritz: Meher Baba teachings
This seminar is an experiment in creativity and Spain has been chosen in order to reach into the memory of the time when Islam, Judaism and Christianity lived side by side. A one day pilgrimage will take place to Cordoba to visit the Jewish Quarter and the Mezquita, where mosque and Christian church intertwine. From there we travel to Granada for a planned evening Concert of Sufi Music.
A pilgrimage journey is planned on the last day, to visit the Mezquita in Cordoba, where mosque and the Christian church intertwine, followed by the only synagoge from 400 years ago, and finally Granada’s Alhambra, where we plan a concert of Sufi music to resonate with the beauty of this ancient and unique building in Europe.
Hotel Molino de Santillan, in the hills, close to Malaga and Malaga airport.
Costs for Pilgrimage/Seminar IS £285.00:
This is to include accommodation for 4 nights B & B plus dinner Friday evening and lunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday.
- The Pilgrimage day on Monday includes a packed lunch but not the evening meal.
- Transport costs are included in the price for the Pilgrimage Day.
- There will be an extra £25.00 (30 Euros) payment for the planned concert in Granada.
- £140.00 deposit by cheque or Pay-Pal required to reserve a place and the rest to be paid by 28th September, please.
- There will be transport arranged from and to the hotel from the airport but this will be dependent on your time of arrival.
- Car hire at airport can be arranged privately and info on public transport will be
- included on information sheet available, when you have registered.
Please book early as places are limited.
For more information, questions or to receive a registration form with details for booking and payment please contact us –
Jane Hoskin: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel-01453 767630
Jan Baker email@example.com Tel-01727 868368
For the US please contact Marnie Frank firstname.lastname@example.org cell 503-887-5924
There is space for a limited number of day visitors.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to come.
There will be a charge of 30 Euros a day. This will include coffee and lunch but not dinner. If you wish to stay for the evening meal, the cost is 16.50 euros for 3 courses. If you would like to join us for the pilgrimage to Cordoba and Granada on Monday we may have to ask you to make your own travel arrangements as the coach has a capacity for 55 people and so will depend on how many people signup for the whole residential stay-if there are spare places we will let you know nearer the time.
To register visit the Online Registration Form